This statement outlines the services that children, parents/carers and the community can expect from our Club, and the values that inform our work:
Our Club aims to:
- Provide a happy safe, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
- Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent, confident, independent and co-operative individuals.
- Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for both themselves and other people.
- Promote a positive relationship with parents/carers and work in partnership with them to provide high quality play and care for their children.
- Offer inclusive services that are accessible to all children in the community.
- Undergo regular monitoring and evaluation of our services to ensure that the Club continues to meet the needs of children and parents/carers
Our Clubs objectives are that we are committed to meeting the needs of parents and carers by:
- Listening and responding to their views and concerns.
- Keeping them informed of our policies and procedures, including opening times, fees and charges, and programmes of activities.
- Sharing and discussing their child’s achievements, experiences, progress and friendships, along with any difficulties that may arise. Our Club is committed to providing:
- Care and activities that put the needs and safety children first.
- A programme of activities that is interesting, educational, stimulating and fun.
- Activities that promote each child’s social, physical, moral and intellectual development.
- Access to a variety of facilities and equipment under safe and supervised conditions.
- A staff team that is experienced, well trained and properly supported.
- Services that meet the conditions of The Children Act 1989 (amended 2004, 2006) and all other relevant childcare legislation, wherever they apply.
- An environment where no child is bullied or suffers discrimination in any form.